Aircraft covered at launch: 737-300BDSF, 737-300F, 737-300SF, 737-400BDSF, 737-400F, 737-400SF, 737-700BDSF, 737-700F, 737-800BCF, 737-800BDSF, 737-800SF, 757-200F, 757-200PCF, 757-200F, A320-200CCF, A320-200P2F, A321-200CCF, A321-200P2F, A321-200PCF, MD82SF, MD83SF.
Aircraft coming in module version 2 release (Q3 2020): ATR 42, ATR 72, Q300, Q400, CRJ200, A300-600, A330-200, A330-300, 767-300ER, 777-200, 747-400, 747-8.
All aircraft and performance data used to power the interactive comparison tools, charts, schematics and diagrams comes from verified industry sources which are quoted throughout the module. We work with numerous industry partners for specialist inputs such as flight planning technology, a freighter fleet database, maintenance planning information and more to provide you with the most up-to-date and trusted data source in the industry.
Freighters Module Breakdown
The Freighters module includes digital tools showcasing real-world freighter aircraft specifications, performance data and operating costs, plus additional features unique to the air cargo industry: Maintenance costs at time of conversion and forecast future costs, air cargo Industry Overview, Freighter Selection Tool, ULD Database, Freighterdata.com integration and more.
Use the interactive digital tools to compare aircraft performance and costs. View key data by aircraft variant at a high-level or use the Aircraft Database to drill down to interrogate the detail. Build your own decision grade data reports in seconds.
The module is divided into the following easy to navigate tools and tiles:
1. Aircraft Database
Select data by aircraft variant using the easy to navigate dashboard and tiles interface to find the information you need broken down into the following sections:
(i) Aircraft Program Overview
– General Overview
– Production and Conversions
(ii) Detailed Specifications
– Basic Dimensions and Characteristics
– Certified Weights
– Freighter Configurations
– ULDs and Pallets
(iii) Performance and Efficiency
– Interactive Payload/Range Tool: Explore how payload, volume, volumetric payload and cargo packing densities vary by specific aircraft variant across different sector lengths and airport elevations.
– Interactive Network Performance Tool: Test Aircraft performance on our real-world networks based around the world.
(iv) Maintenance & Engineering
– Overview of maintenance planning and costs data
– Maintenance Planning
– Maintenance Costs
– Non-Routine tasks
– Feedstock Considerations
(v) Feedstock Selection
– Highlighting key selection criteria by aircraft variant when identifying suitable feedstock for P-to-F conversions
– Limit of Validity
– Maintenance Considerations
– Operational Considerations
– Selection Summary
(vi) On-Ramp Costs
– On-Ramp Summary: detailed breakdown of total costs involved with sourcing and converting a freighter, including acquisition, conversion, maintenance and ancillary costs
2. Interactive Aircraft Performance and Efficiency Comparison Tools
Use our interactive tools and real-world data to compare the performance of different Freighter aircraft:
– Interactive Payload/Range Tool: Explore how payload, volume, volumetric payload and cargo packing densities vary by selected sector length and airport elevation. See results by individual aircraft or compare variants.
– Interactive Network Performance Tool: Test and compare aircraft performance on our real-world networks from around the world. Results include: on-route fuel burn, block-times, flight times and available gross and revenue payload.
3. Interactive Maintenance Planning and Costs Tool
Quickly build a report to summarise maintenance costs per aircraft variant at the time of freighter conversion and forecast future maintenance cost burden post conversion.
Drill down to a maintenance planning level breakdown of tasks and associated man-hours within the Aircraft Database section.
4. Freighter Industry Overview
A detailed overview of the complex Freighter aviation market using an easy to navigate tile interface, broken into the following categories:
(i) Airfreight Categories: Integrator/Express/Mail; General/Legacy Freight; Specialist Freight
(ii) Conversion Types: Freighter; Quick Change (QC); Combi; Convertible
(iii) Aircraft Options: A breakdown of the conversion options per aircraft variant
(iv) STC Holders: An overview of Supplemental Type Certificate holders
(v) Aircraft Conversion Centres: An overview of conversion touch labour providers
(vi) CLS Manufacturers: An overview of cargo loading system manufacturers
5. Interactive ULD Database Tool
Quickly identify the containers and pallets applicable to specific aircraft variants. Detailed summary of container and pallet base dimensions and tare weights by manufacturer. Interrogate a definitive list of container volumes specifications by manufacturer.
The Aircraft Analytics Freighters module incorporates Freighterdata.aero, the industry leading online database covering the history and status of every commercial freighter aircraft. Discover the production history of factory built freighters and where and when converted aircraft underwent passenger to freighter modifications, along with relevant STC holder details.
7. Report Builder
Build your own decision-grade report in seconds. Select your own criteria, including aircraft specifications, performance outputs and maintenance costs, to deliver a detailed bespoke report. Benchmark the numbers against your own figures or use the data in a presentation or your own report.
8. Digital Subscription to Aircraft Commerce
Quickly access in an easy to search format 100s of digital Freighter analysis articles published in Aircraft Commerce magazine. Search by aircraft variant or STC holder. You will also also receive a user account for the Aircraft Commerce website to access 1000s of other articles in the extensive library.
Check-back soon for further information and product demo videos.