The Engines Module is due for release shortly.
Featuring all major commercial aircraft engine families from: CFM, GE, IAE, Pratt & Whitney and Rolls Royce.
All engine and performance data used to power the interactive comparison tools, charts, schematics and diagrams, comes from verified industry sources which are quoted throughout the module. We work with numerous partners for specialist inputs such as flight planning technology, maintenance planning information and more to provide you with the most up-to-date and trusted data source in the industry.
Engines Module Breakdown
The Engine module features digital tools showcasing real-world commercial aircraft engine specifications, performance data and operating costs. Summarise and compare performance and efficiency, including fuel burn. Analyse detailed maintenance cost forecasts, including LLP removal rates. Download detailed specifications including thrust ratings, EGT margins and LLP listings.
Use the interactive digital tools to engine performance and costs. View key data per engine variant at a high-level or use the Engine Database to drill down to interrogate the detail. Build your own decision grade data reports in seconds.
The module is divided into the following easy to navigate tools and tiles:
1. Engine Database
Search data by engine variant using the easy to navigate dashboard and tiles interface to find the information you need broken down into the following sections:
(i) Engine Program Overview
– General Overview
– Contractors and Suppliers
(ii) Detailed Specifications
– Basic Dimensions and Characteristics
– Performance Specifications
– Build Standards
(iii) Performance and Efficiency
– Engine-Specific Interactive Payload/Range Tool: explore see how payload-range varies by engine variant.
– Interactive Network Performance Tool: Test Aircraft performance by engine variant on our real-world networks based around the world.
– Noise & Emissions
(iv) Maintenance & Engineering
Overview of off-wing engine maintenance including shop visit costs, LLP removal intervals and LLP replacement costs.
– Engine Part-Out
– Part-Out Values Summary
2. Interactive Engine Performance and Efficiency Comparison Tools
Compare the performance of different engine variants using real-world data with our interactive Tools:
– Interactive Payload/Range Tool: Explore how potential payload varies by selected sector length and airport elevation. See results by individual engines or compare variants.
– Interactive Network Performance Tool: Test and compare engine performance on our real-world networks from around the world. Results include: fuel burn, block-times, available payload and emissions.
3. Interactive Maintenance Planning and Costs Tool
Quickly build a report to summarise maintenance costs per engine variant and forecast future maintenance cost burdens.
Drill down to a maintenance planning level breakdown of shop visits and LLP replacement thresholds within the Engine Database section.
4. Engine Market Overview
A detailed overview of the regional aircraft segment using an easy to navigate tile interface, broken into the following categories:
(i) Engine variants by market segment: Regional, Narrow-body, Wide-body
(ii) Engine variants by manufacturer
5. Report Builder
Build your own decision-grade report in seconds. Select your own criteria, including engine specifications, performance outputs and maintenance costs, to deliver a detailed bespoke report. Benchmark the numbers against your own figures or use the data in a presentation or your own report
6. Digital Subscription to Aircraft Commerce
Quickly access 100s of engine analysis articles published in Aircraft Commerce magazine in an easy to search format. Search by engine variant or manufacturer. You will also receive a user account for the Aircraft Commerce website to access 1000s of other articles in the extensive library.
Check-back soon for further information and product demo videos.